Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

The Stooge inside most people...

Offline Shemoeley Fine

I had the most marvelous amd most unexpected day at work today.

I have a part time gig working in a wharehouse's dispatch office filled with electronic equipment on racks with 3 other fellows right next to a line of cubicles mostly used by females. The other 3 dudes are around 60 years old, i'm a few years younger, they are very serous sorts, very stoic, rarely if ever smile or crack a joke, they  dislike music and to me seem to be frustrated with their jobs, lives, wives and standing in life. They don't understand how I can always be so happy go lucky, never let anything fluster me and get along with everyone in the entire citadel as we call it despite age, gender and ethnicity difference. I always tell them it's easy, I go by  love, music and laughter are the best medicines philosphy. Now that the scenario has been set up, check out what happened today. For the most part, I keep my love for the Stooges at work on the Q T, there are a few youngsters in shipping I have talked a bit about the Stooges to after I heard one of them say spread out to the others when they were all bunched up in a corner. Anyhow, in my dispatch office today, when one man took out a drill to add a new shelf to a rack, the other dude said, that reminds me, I have to go to the dentist and have a tooth that's killing me pulled tommorrow, I hate when a dentist uses the drill on me.  I looked at him and said, Well there's always the Stooges way of pulling teeth-use a pliers. All of a sudden the man with the drill launched into a woooooooo wooooo imitation, quite good I may add, the dude with the bad tooth did a aaaaaaaahhhhhhaaaa groan ala Curly, as soon as the 3rd co-worker got off the phone he said in a high pitched voice oooh, a telephony and they all 3 went nuts doing all sorts of Stooges antics so naturally i had to chime in and after a minute or so went into my, pardon my bragging, excellent Curly shuffle I have perfected over the years. this went on quite loudly for about 3 minutes prompting 2 gals to come out of their cubicles to check out what was all the commotion about. They were quite surprised to see the other 3 men smiling and having a good ole good time, a side of them they or I have never seen. it took an innocent Stoooges reference to spark all the zaniness we experienced. Ten minutes later, they were their serious selves and I was left wondering when will be the next time they would let it all hang out. Perhaps I'll have to make other Stooges remarks on a regular basis.........

S F
Los Tres Chiflados son The Three Stooges
Ma'. Lorenzito y Rizzado

Offline FineBari3

What a great story!

Just goes to show you....you never know!
Mar-Jean Zamperini
"Moe is their leader." -Homer Simpson