Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Need unedited "Gypped in the Penthouse", "Rusty Romeos"...

Guest · 7 · 2493

ThumpTheShoes

Thanks to Xraflle for pointing out that these have missing bits. Now I feel "Gypped in the DVD Department"!
As stated, I'm looking for a few unedited shorts:

Gypped in the Penthouse
Rusty Romeos (the 40 disc set version is missing footage from print damage and is out of synch in the last half)
Creeps (mine is blurry and has those jagged-edge artifacts from a poor PAL conversion).
Horsing Around (picture goes wacky on mine)
Flying Saucer Daffy (blurry)
Quiz Whizz (blurry and muffled)

Any help is appreciated!

-Thump

xraffle

Sorry to disappoint you about the edits. It was ashame that there were edits on this set because the seller on Ebay said that all the shorts were "uncut and unedited" so I don't blame you for feeling gypped.

I also noticed that "Rusty Romeos" is out of synch at the end. And I don't blame you for wanting a better copy of "Quiz Whizz." On the 40 disc set, the volume is extremely low and when you turn the volume on TV all the way up in order to hear the dialogue, you can hear a lot of hiss which is very distracting.

Curley91

Hi. 

I have unedited copies of "Gypped In The Penthouse" and "Creeps", if you are interested.

xraffle

Hi. 

I have unedited copies of "Gypped In The Penthouse" and "Creeps", if you are interested.

I may also be interested in getting a better copy of those 2 shorts, but I have a few questions that I PMed you.

xraffle

Hi. 

I'm not sure whether you recieved it, but I PMed you the address where you can send the DVD.