Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Three stooges selector

Offline CurlySteve

which 3 stooges are you?
http://www.selectsmart.com/FREE/select.php?client=3stooges
Whats the big idea?  ??? Im Not Larry!! Im More like curly, the moron!

Offline Stoop

Humm…that was interesting. It was kind of awkward trying to decide if I died first or last considering that I’ve never died before...and i'm still trying to decide if I'm a ladies man. But since I like to take surveys/quizzes I liked it anyway.

I am a Shemp, btw.

;D
It takes an estimated 2,893 licks to get to the center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop.

Offline Bruckman

• Musclehead, juice addict, synthol abuser, and Booby Dupe
  • Birdbrain
Stuff like this was invented to kill dull stretches at work. I happened to be in a dull stretch, it being a Fri. afternoon.

I came out a Shemp. I think it was the question on boxing that kept me from being a Joe Besser, which was the #2 slot in my profile.
"If it wasn't for fear i wouldn't get out of bed in the morning" - Forrest Griffin

Offline Shemoeley Fine

Although I have not yet taken the selector test, I have some characteristics of all the main 4 gents who played Stooges which is why when I joined this group I came up with my screen name of Shemoeley Fine.   She is of course for Shemp because I am the oldest sibling* in my family and for most of my adult life I have combed my hair back. Moe is for the director-coordinator in me although my results never turn out as funny or bizarre as the actions Moe takes charge of. Ley is for the humorous little boy in me that although I am approaching 60 years of age refuses to die. I deliberately spell it ley like in some of the early shorts instead of ly so that there are 3 e's in my first screen name, representing the 3 Horowitz-Howard brothers who chose careers in the world of entertainment. Fine because like Larry my father owned a jewelry store and for the most part I am a level headed person.

i wonder what the selector will choose for me after completing the questionaire?

* I know there are older Horowitz siblings but they didn't become entertainers.

Shemoeley Fine

Los Tres Chiflados son The Three Stooges
Ma'. Lorenzito y Rizzado

Offline CurlySteve

Moe is like a band leader.But the band leader isnt always the boss.Its the producers tell that band leader how its supposed to be done.I wonder how many times or takes when the stooges get behind the camera and the producer or the director tells moe its not right?

Pilsner Panther

I'm Shemp, and there's nothing surprising at all about that.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline FineBari3

I'm a Larry. Kinda fitting, since my name used to be Fine!
Mar-Jean Zamperini
"Moe is their leader." -Homer Simpson

CURLYFAN

I am a CURLY probably because he is my hero and I am usuallly more of a follower than a leader.