Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Should the Stooges Have A U.S. Postage Stamp?

Guest · 33 · 7113

Poll

Should the Stooges get their own U.S. postage stamp?

Yes, it's long overdue
8 (66.7%)
No (if you vote no, please explain why)
0 (0%)
They ought to be on the $20 bill, like Pils suggests
1 (8.3%)
Who cares? It's not like it's a major honor anyway.
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 18, 2006, 01:13:09 AM

Offline FineBari3

Who I've been said to resemble:

Billy Zane

Hubba-Hubba!!!!!

Lots of people say I look like Jodi Foster, but I don't get it......
Mar-Jean Zamperini
"Moe is their leader." -Homer Simpson

Offline Bruckman

• Musclehead, juice addict, synthol abuser, and Booby Dupe
  • Birdbrain

Who I've been said to resemble:

Billy Zane

Hubba-Hubba!!!!!

Lots of people say I look like Jodi Foster, but I don't get it......

I had something of a crush on Jodie Foster when I was 12, circa 1976, after THE BAD NEWS BEARS. Unfortunately, I still tend to see her that way.

I don't think I look anything like Billy Zane, but others have told me so.

Another I sometimes get is Jesse James, of MONSTER GARAGE, though I don't see much resemblance there either.
"If it wasn't for fear i wouldn't get out of bed in the morning" - Forrest Griffin

Pilsner Panther

Capt. KSB, please don't double-space your comments. There's no need for it, it wastes space, and results in a lot of unneccesary scrolling. I edited this last one back to single spaces, but I don't intend to keep doing that, as I have better things to do with my time. Look at the way the other members type their posts, and use those as a guideline, okay?

Danl57

Yes,
Without a doubt the Stooges should be awarded a stamp.  They are a very important part of Americana.  Here we have immigrants who came to this country, struggled for a living and then became living legends during the nations Great Depression.  I look at it this way, if Elvis deserved a stamp, the Stooges deserved one as well.
Take Care God Bless and Keep Watching
Danl57

Offline Mirizor

Offline Wild Hyacinth

• Jack of all trades,Master of none.
  • Grapehead
                  Were talking about the post office here. They will probably design the stamps with Joe Besser on them   Oh No!

CURLYFAN

After doing some research on the internet I found a website that will allow you to create your own REAL posage stamp from a picture on your computer.

www.PhotoStamps.com

I saw a few commercials about this site on TV so it must be worth checking out  ;)