Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Stroke of Luck 1st printing,xcell condition 4 sale?

Offline Shemoeley Fine

I have a first printing of Larry Fine's auto bio as told to Carrone, Stroke of Luck in excellent condition with original color cover laminated dust cover wrap.

I might consider selling it if there's any interest in a buyer for it here in our Stooge Heaven as opposed to e-baying it to a "stranger", here I know it would go to a true Stooge fan and not just to a speculator/investor. I have had it since 1974 or so when I bought it from a fellow Stooge lover who had several copies of it.

more details available if you are interested, might even consider trading in part for complete Stooges DVD set columbia has taken off the market.

Shemoeley Fine   Pasarmali@aol.com

Los Tres Chiflados son The Three Stooges
Ma'. Lorenzito y Rizzado

Offline Shemoeley Fine

Cap't KSB asked <<<        I'm interested in buying your copy of Mr.Carone's bio on Larry Fine:"Stroke Of Luck!".    >>>>>

I want to be respectful of the ethics of this site and not condcut biznez here. So I'll keep it brief and then if you want more info, e-mail me privately.
My cousin and I both have copies which we bought from the same person back in the mid-70's. I was asking about selling it on behalf of my cousin who is not a member, nor wishes to be a member of this forum despite being a Sttoge-O-Phile like me. He sold his copy on e-bay but it turned out to be not as in good a shape as he thought plus we have discovered they were formely  library copies.

Write me if you are still interested as he refunded the buyer's money and is waiting for the book to be returned. I won't sell my copy, but will act as "middle man" to hook you two up .

S F
Ma'. Lorenzito y Rizzado

Pilsner Panther

Shemoeley, my idea of a good rule of thumb (in the eye) here is that it's all right for members to mention that they have a Stooges item for sale, That's what the Swap Meet is for, but then the rest of the negotiations/transactions can be carried on off the board. The built-in private (and free) messaging feature of this site is perfect for that, don't you think?

;)

Offline Shemoeley Fine

Pils wrote <<<<  my idea of a good rule of thumb (in the eye) here is that it's all right for members to mention that they have a Stooges item for sale, That's what the Swap Meet is for, but then the rest of the negotiations/transactions can be carried on off the board. The built-in private (and free) messaging feature of this site is perfect for that, don't you think? >>>>>>>>>>>>>

I didn't realize this forum had such a feature, this site keeps impressing...
That's the ideal way to continue the chat between the Capt' and I as he syas he has no e-mailing sending capablities. I will search for that service and learn how to use it if the Capt' is still interested.

S F
Ma'. Lorenzito y Rizzado