Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

I need The Three Stooges 60th & 75th Anniversary Special's

Jareth · 7 · 4031

Offline Jareth

• Grapehead
  • "I'm as pretty as a picture!" "Yeah, of an ape!"
The Three Stooges 60th & 75th Anniversary Special's
Description: The Three Stooges 60th Anniversary Special was shown on tv in 1990 on FAM and The Three Stooges 75th Anniversary Special was shown on tv in 2003 on NBC
If any one has these let me know
Jareth Wilder

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
If the 60th anniversary flick you are referring to is the one hosted by Martin Short, I have a copy of both 60th and 75th on VHS, and would gladly trade for some of the missing 60 shorts that AMC refused to show, or a copy of a movie I'm not in possesion of. Here is my list of "not-haves":
Joe Eps
A Merry Mix up
Space Ship Sappy
Gun's A-Poppin'
Horsing Around
Rusty Romeos
Quiz Whizz
Pies and Guys
Sweet and Hot
Flying Saucer Daffy
Triple Crossed

Shemp Eps
Fling in the Ring
Pals and Gals
Booty and the Beast
Husbands Beware
Bubble Trouble
Of Cash and Hash
Pardon My Clutch
Wham Bam Slam
Knutzy Knights
Pardon My Backfire
Musty Musketeers
Scotched in Scotland
Bedlam in Paradise
Stone Age Romeos
Hot Ice
Creeps
For Crimin' Out Loud
Flagpole Jitters
Rumpus in the Harem
The Pest Man Wins
Cuckoo on a Choo-Choo
Shot in the Frontier
Vagabond Loafers
Scheming Schemers
Hugs and Mugs
Love at First Bite
Self-Made Maids
Three Hams on Rye
Slaphappy Sleuths
Loose Loot
Gypped in the Penthouse

Stooge Movies
Have Rocket, Will Travel
The Three Stooges Go Around the World in a Daze
Stop, Look and Laugh
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.

Offline Jareth

• Grapehead
Description: The Three Stooges 60th Anniversary Special was shown on tv in 1990 on FAM and The Three Stooges 75th Anniversary Special was shown on tv in 2003 on NBC
If any one has these let me know
I got The Three Stooges 75th Anniversary Special but not The Three Stooges 60th Anniversary Special , and it was not shown 1990 it was shown in 1996 on FAM.
If anyone has this let me know.
~Jareth~
Jareth Wilder

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead
I got The Three Stooges 75th Anniversary Special but not The Three Stooges 60th Anniversary Special , and it was not shown 1990 it was shown in 1996 on FAM.

The 60th program was syndicated nationally to Fox affiliates in October and November 1990, DISORDER IN THE COURT: A 60TH ANNIVERSARY TRIBUTE TO THE STOOGES.  Panned by TV critics and fans, it was hosted by Alan Thicke, relied on public domain footage, and featured a pathetically-colorized version of MALICE IN THE PALACE (1949).  It's only saving graces were guest appearances by Joan Howard Maurer and Emil Sitka.  (If Family ran it in 1996, it was a repeat.)

News and reviews of the 60TH ANNIVERSARY appeared in The Three Stooges Journal #s 55 and 56, the Fall and Winter 1990 issues...
http://threestooges.net/journal.php?action=view&id=55
http://threestooges.net/journal.php?action=view&id=56

Offline Jareth

• Grapehead
Thanks for the info on that, my dad taped about the part of it with Gary Owens talking about "Poke the Vote" but not the rest ( i dont know why?) and he said he taped it in 1990 and then a couple of days ago he said 1996.
~Jareth~
Jareth Wilder

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead
my dad taped about the part of it with Gary Owens talking about "Poke the Vote" but not the rest ( i dont know why?) and he said he taped it in 1990 and then a couple of days ago he said 1996.

It originally ran in syndication during October/November 1990.

Family Channel reran a heavily-edited version of it November 1996 on Election Day, with Gary Owens doing new promo inserts for an 800 # so fans could call in and vote for 'President of Stooge TV,' i.e., "Poke the Vote"...
http://threestooges.net/journal.php?action=view&id=80

Offline Jareth

• Grapehead
Thanks again BeAStooge, so there are two The Three Stooges 60th Anniversary Special,
well if any one has either let me know thanks.
~Jareth~
Jareth Wilder