Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Does anybody remember me??

Offline NicktoBarada

Hello, all you wonderful chowderheads!  It's me, NicktoBarada!  I know most of you probably don't know me, but I used to hang around this place many moons ago (actually like 5 years ago, wow it's been a long time) and for some reason I got out of the habit of posting here like a good Stooge fan should.  Slowly, with the passing of years, and with increasing demands from my formal education, I was left a-wandering away from home and even away from the guiding light of our beloved Big Three.  Mine is a strange journey that led me beyond my comfortable home and into a larger world, only to return, slightly older and not too much wiser, to the joyful comedy that is the Stooges.

But enough with the prologue; I'm a writer by trade and so it's a habit to make ordinary things sound interesting.  :D  I'm sure all the oldbies here like Pilsner recall seeing me!  I hope to be around here more often, and I promise I shall find time to post.  Now to read up on just a few of the thousands of topics I missed out on!  Peace, friends.
At your service, day and night, we do the job and do it right!  ACME!!

Pilsner Panther

Sure I remember you, NicktoBarada, and I'll bet that Dunrobin, shemps#1, BeAStooge, and some of the other veterans do, too. Since you haven't been around for so long, what do you think of the site now? We've made a lot of improvements; the new look is the result of Rob's coding talents, with some input from me in the graphic design area. I'd definitely be interested in your comments.

Welcome back— once a Stooges fan, always a Stooges fan!

[stooges]

Offline NicktoBarada

Many thanks for the welcome, Pilsner!  It's good to be back.   ;D

I think the site looks really great!  The forum is spiffy and very well-organized, and I love the search function.  I can barely remember what the old forum looked like... oh wait, I think I recall it now, didn't it have beige pages?  :D  This one is mucho better.

And just a quick question: I love these little "rating" levels that we have (applehead, bunionhead, etc), they're great!  Is there a list somewhere on the forum that has all the levels in increasing order?  I aspire to the very highest ranks of Stoogedom.  :D

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
Welcome back ole shmoe! I remember you as well. To answer your query about the ratings, see the topic under "Questions and Answers" titled "Profile Tags, What's the Order?" and Dunrobin has the levels listed there.
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.

Offline FineBari3

Hell, I'm an Olde Pharte around here and I don't remember you! (Olde Pharte in seniority...not age!!!!)

Be nice to me....I'm one of the few women around here!!!!

You missed the coupla times when Rob trashed the whole site! Funfunfun!
Mar-Jean Zamperini
"Moe is their leader." -Homer Simpson

Offline NicktoBarada

Hi, FineBari!  Don't worry, I'll be nice; I'm also a lady... well, female, anyway.  :D  Nice to meet you!

And thanks to Fill-em for pointing out the order of levels!  :)

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
Hey, cut me some slack!  I only really trashed it once!  (I've goofed up the code a couple of times, but those where minor in comparison!)   ;D

Welcome back, Nickto!  It's great to see you here again  It has been a few years, hasn't it?  As you can see, we've made quite a few changes over the years (not the least of which is that Eric (Islipp) was finally banned once and for all.)  We've really expanded the info available on the site, and if you like it now, you ain't seen nothin' yet!
 >:D