Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Larrys Last Interview

Offline Robbie883

Hey I was curious, I saw bits and peices of Larry's last interview in this Stooge Biography Movie I got. But i was looking for the entire interview, any help?  :)

Offline Baggie

I don't think you can get hold of it in full, I've seen those bits, they're pretty interesting, but you can't find it anywhere. Every now and again, home videos of Larry from Larry's estate come up on E-Bay, but most of them were made by his family and don't have sound.
The artist formerly known as Shempetta

Offline Jareth

• Grapehead
  • "I'm as pretty as a picture!" "Yeah, of an ape!"
I have this interview i am not sure if it is the full one but it is about 15 or 30 mins long.
Jareth Wilder

Offline stoogestats

I was the one selling the Larry interview on ebay after paying for a copy on VHS a few years back. The interview is now on computer disc and can be viewed on your computer, yes it has full sound. Both the sound and video quality are limited but it is the best we have. This is the only Larry interview footage I have. If you are interested in a copy you can e-mail me directly: stoogestats@yahoo.com

Pilsner Panther

I was the one selling the Larry interview on ebay after paying for a copy on VHS a few years back. The interview is now on computer disc and can be viewed on your computer, yes it has full sound. Both the sound and video quality are limited but it is the best we have. This is the only Larry interview footage I have. If you are interested in a copy you can e-mail me directly: stoogestats@yahoo.com

I bought a copy for myself a few weeks ago. The video quality isn't all that bad, and having Larry's reminiscences about the days of vaudeville, working with Ted Healy, the early sound film era, and more, is well worth the low price of the disc. You can't go wrong with this one, unless seeing Larry when he was old and disabled might bother you.

(stoogestats, you can consider this a plug).