Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Hi-Res Stooge Scans - Some Rare Pics

Offline locoboymakesgood

I acquired these online and figure'd I'd share them with my fellow Stoogephiles. Here are some high-res scans of some rare pics, as well as a gallery of some of the shorts posters. Enjoy!

"Are you guys actors, or hillbillies?" - Curly, "Hollywood Party" (1934)

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
They're good, but I'm afraid they're not that rare. Most of the photos have been published in The Three Stooges Calendar that I've kept a current copy of hanging on my wall since 1996. I have most of those scans myself, because each year after I take down the calendar, I'll scan the images before tossing the calendar.
Now, I suppose, though, the rariety of the images is that they do not have the goofy borders and truncated images that one gets with a calendar scan. Thanks for posting them.
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.

Offline locoboymakesgood

They're good, but I'm afraid they're not that rare. Most of the photos have been published in The Three Stooges Calendar that I've kept a current copy of hanging on my wall since 1996. I have most of those scans myself, because each year after I take down the calendar, I'll scan the images before tossing the calendar.
Now, I suppose, though, the rariety of the images is that they do not have the goofy borders and truncated images that one gets with a calendar scan. Thanks for posting them.
My bad. Some of these I've never seen, and I thought I was a pretty avid Stooge junkie. Either way, I know some people have never seen these and they're wallpaper size, so it works out either way.
"Are you guys actors, or hillbillies?" - Curly, "Hollywood Party" (1934)

Pilsner Panther

I'm not complaining, either. I've never seen some of these shots myself, and the scans are good!

[stooges]

« Last Edit: April 01, 2006, 01:12:14 PM by Dunrobin »