Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Fox DVDs Out of Print?

Offline locoboymakesgood

I purchased the wave of Fox released Stooges DVDs that came out earlier this year today and am very satisfied. I haven't seen Soup to Nuts since 1996 and I never actually sat through Snow White and the Three Stooges.. there's not enough Stooges to go around in that one (it's still fun, none the less). I didn't care for the colorized shorts disc though. Not that I didn't like them being colorized (B&W is superior, of course.. but being in color is fun).. I just thought the intros by the MST3K guys were pointless and stupid. Oh well.

Anuway, the point of this thread is to direct a question to anyone that may know. In the process of looking for these discs today, Best Buy informed me that they were going out of print. Is this correct?
"Are you guys actors, or hillbillies?" - Curly, "Hollywood Party" (1934)

Offline Bangsmith

• Citizen of Greater Stoogedom
  • Chucklehead
I purchased the wave of Fox released Stooges DVDs that came out earlier this year today and am very satisfied. I haven't seen Soup to Nuts since 1996 and I never actually sat through Snow White and the Three Stooges.. there's not enough Stooges to go around in that one (it's still fun, none the less). I didn't care for the colorized shorts disc though. Not that I didn't like them being colorized (B&W is superior, of course.. but being in color is fun).. I just thought the intros by the MST3K guys were pointless and stupid. Oh well.

Anuway, the point of this thread is to direct a question to anyone that may know. In the process of looking for these discs today, Best Buy informed me that they were going out of print. Is this correct?
That's news to me. SoitenlyStooges just recently listed them in their catalog, and they are still everywhere. Fox would be stupid to take them out of print, since the prices are far more reasonable than Sony's.
If at first you don't succeed, keep on sucking 'til you do "suck seed"!!