Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

profile "tags", what's the order?

Offline Shemoeley Fine

I searched the site to no avail in an attempt to find out about the progression of the designations for group members, grapehead, knucklehead, applehead et al.  Where can I find how many posts and replies it takes to advance and the "pecking order" of these descriptions, what is the lowest and which are the highest?  Any input regarding this matter would be greatly appreciated.  Happy Happies.

S  F

Los Tres Chiflados son The Three Stooges
Ma'. Lorenzito y Rizzado

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
That's a good question, S.F.  The ranks are based on the number of posts a member makes, and it is breaks down as follows:

RankStars# of Posts
Porcupine0
Grapehead*10
Applehead*50
Beetlebrain**75
Bonehead**100
Chucklehead***150
Puddinhead***250
Birdbrain****500
Numbskull****750
Knothead*****1000
Muttonhead*****1500
Bunionhead******2000
Chowderhead  ******3000
Spongehead*******  4000
Egghead*******  5000

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
I know I'm still in the "numbskull"  range, and diligently working towards my ID changing 1000th post mark, and also knowing it will be eons before I exceed my 5000th post ... IS there a reserved title for someone who makes more than 5000 posts on this site? ... and if so ... what grand and glorious title might it be?
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
IS there a reserved title for someone who makes more than 5000 posts on this site? ... and if so ... what grand and glorious title might it be?

Not yet.  I haven't worried about it, since none of us have gone beyond Bunionhead so far.  When someone finally starts getting close, I'll look through my list of Moe's insults to see what I can come up with.   ;D

Offline Shemoeley Fine

Dunrobin wrote <<<<  since none of us have gone beyond Bunionhead so far.  When someone finally starts getting close, I'll look through my list of Moe's insults to see what I can come up with. >>>>>

How about moron? As you know The Stooges even had a rally theme song about being a moron......

S  F
Los Tres Chiflados son The Three Stooges
Ma'. Lorenzito y Rizzado