Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

3 Stooges Film Festival, Alex Theater, Glendale CA, Nov. 26

Linked Events

• Alex Theater Stooge-Fest: November 26, 2005

Offline BeAStooge

http://www.alexfilmsociety.org/schedule.php

November 26, the Alex Theater in Glendale CA will hold its 8th annual Thanksgiving weekend Three Stooges Festival.  The program this year is "Curly (and Shemp) Go Nutz," and as in the past, the festival will utilize new 35mm prints from Columbia (and MGM).  Above link for ticket information.

Scheduled films:
GRIPS, GRUNTS & GROANS (1937)
TASSELS IN THE AIR (1938)
FROM NURSE TO WORSE (1940)
HEAVENLY DAZE (1948)
SCRAMBLED BRAINS (1951)
BEER & PRETZELS (1933)

Offline Shemoeley Fine

I have not attended a Stooges Festival since maybe 1979 or 1980, it was in the Newport Beach area and Joan Howard Maurer was in attendance and showed some home movies of the boys out of character(well, for the most part). I will have to put my face in the place for this event.

My question; do other members of this fabulous fourm, no not the Lakers former home, attend?  If they do is there like a meet n greet session before or after?

That's the Saturday after Turkey Day and I'll have the entire weekend off,  it's an easy ride from San Gabriel to Glendale. Anyone who wants to snack on Cuban munchies after the screening, the café is on me as there's a wonderful Cuban Cafeteria on Brand BL in Dwtwn Glendale where they serve the best Cuban sandwiches, pastries and entrees in the valley of San Gabriel and its vecinity.

Shemoeley Fine
Los Tres Chiflados son The Three Stooges
Ma'. Lorenzito y Rizzado