Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

What Makes This Site So Valuable

Guest · 3 · 1113

Pilsner Panther

Because our contributors know their stuff, and they've done their homework. I was poking around on the web and I could hardly believe that I got this result from what's supposed to be an "authoritative" website on character actors:

http://www.what-a-character.com/cgi-bin/main.cgi?list=&searchparams="firstname=Vernon,lastname=Dent,beenin=,beenin2="

I'm almost speechless— and for me, that's rare.

::)

Four minus pokes, if possible.

>:(

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
AND ... the closest you can get to suggesting Vernon be added to the site is a pitiful "questions and comments" email address. By the way, looking for anyone ThreeStooges only gets you Joe Besser and Emil Sitka, but it DOES have Jay Silverheels, so it ain't all bad.
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.

Pilsner Panther

AND ... the closest you can get to suggesting Vernon be added to the site is a pitiful "questions and comments" email address. By the way, looking for anyone ThreeStooges only gets you Joe Besser and Emil Sitka, but it DOES have Jay Silverheels, so it ain't all bad.

Either this guy is just sloppy, or he has some kind of bias against the Stooges and people who worked with them. Christine McIntyre is in there, but no Bud Jamison, Dick Curtis, Phil Van Zandt, or Jock Mahoney, among others.

???