Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Stooge dialogue episode ID needed

Offline Shemoeley Fine

Can anyone recall which 2-reeler has the following dialogue between Moe and Curley.....

Moe    Are you sure?
Curley  I'm positive!
Moe    only a fool is positive.
Curley  Are you sure?
Moe    I'm positive

Trying to catch up to my favorite Stooges shorts after more than 20 years of not seeing any..

In advance thanx fellow Stoogeroonios

Shemoeley Fine   El Fino

PS  í Que Viva José Contreras & Orlando <El Duque> Hernández !   Congrats  Medias Blancas, you've done did it!

Los Tres Chiflados son The Three Stooges
Ma'. Lorenzito y Rizzado

Offline locoboymakesgood

Well, it's definitely not Studio Stoops. 'Stoops' is a Shemp short from 1950 - not a Curly one.

Wish I could help you out. The name of the short is one that's on the tip of my tongue...
"Are you guys actors, or hillbillies?" - Curly, "Hollywood Party" (1934)

Offline 3Stooges

That's what I'm saying. I dont think it's a Curly short. i think it's Shemp. Where Moe wants Shemp to type something for him.... Maybe I'm wrong, try out Studio Stoops

CURLYFAN

Moe    Are you sure?
Curley  I'm positive!
Curley  Are you sure?
Moe    I'm positive

This is very familiar to me and I am sure it is from a CURLY short but I just can't remember which one it is :-\

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
Isn't that from DUTIFUL BUT DUMB, where the Stooges play photographers?  I believe the exchange is made while they are in the darkroom.

Offline 3Stooges

OK, This is getting interesting... It's not STUDIO STOOPS or DUTIFUL BUT DUMB. I just did a scan of both. DUTIFUL does have a Positive/Negative line in there, but it's not what we're looking for. Dutiful goes something like... "I’m a little negative about the positive, but I'm positive the negative is in the developer"... The search continues!

CURLYFAN

I checked the audio files on this site but no luck but I did get a funny error messege. . . . . . . .

Notice: session_start(): ps_files_cleanup_dir: opendir(/services/webdata/php_sessions) failed: Permission denied (13) in /services2/webpages/t/h/threestooges.net/public/cpg/bridge/smf.inc.php on line 150

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead
Can anyone recall which 2-reeler has the following dialogue between Moe and Curley.....

Moe    Are you sure?
Curley  I'm positive!
Curley  Are you sure?
Moe    I'm positive

WHAM-BAM-SLAM! (1955); The dialogue is between Moe and Larry