General Boards > Read These First (FAQ)

Worst Episode Opinion

<< < (8/46) > >>

nyuknyuk:
To me, I don't think there is such thing as a worst curly episode but I think there are two that are really bad. For example, that really bad remake of "Uncivil Warriors'. I know that Curly had bad heatlh,but still... and sock--a bye baby. I don't know why I think it's bad

jrvass:

--- Quote from: nyuknyuk on April 11, 2006, 05:46:57 PM ---To me, I don't think there is such thing as a worst curly episode but I think there are two that are really bad. For example, that really bad remake of "Uncivil Warriors'. I know that Curly had bad heatlh,but still... and sock--a bye baby. I don't know why I think it's bad

--- End quote ---

Is every one of your posts in this thread? You need to get out more!

James

Danl57:
I don't think that the Stooges ever made a bad short, but there are some that are my least favorite.  I would have to say "Woman Haters" is my least favorite.  The lines and the actions were too controlled by the rhymes. I respect it as a Stooge short but it is the one I watch the least.  Others have said "Cookoo and the Choo Choo" and "Sweet and Hot" were bad, but I think it was the Stooges being versatile with their acting and with their shorts. 
Just my 2 cents
God bless
Danl57

nyuknyuk:
responding to jrvasslast post: what does that have to do wit this topic?

Please use proper capitalization. S#1

nyuknyuk:
I'm leaving. Thanks for those who listened to me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version