General Boards > Read These First (FAQ)

Worst Episode Opinion

<< < (42/46) > >>

Dog Hambone:

--- Quote from: metaldams on June 13, 2010, 12:02:38 PM ---I also think SCARMBLED BRAINS was Larry's personal favorite Stooge short.  He did own a personal copy based on what I've read.

--- End quote ---

I seem to recall reading somewhere that CUCKOO ON A CHOO CHOO was Larry's favorite, & that he used to show his copy to his rest home companions. 

simgershon:
Joe Besser in his autobiography stated that the worst short is sweet and hot.  It should have been called bitter and cold....

fearlessfrizzletop:
Anything with a stroke-addled Curly has to be considered a 'worst' episode. So for me, THREE LOAN WOLVES.

WhyYou:
Havent read all the posts,but like most,any with Joe is horrible,with possible exception of Quiz Whizz.And I give Curly Joe a Mulligan.Those movies were horrendous,but would they have been much better even with Shemp or Curly? And the fake Shemp ones,while they did treat Moe and Larry shabbily,I think that Joe Palma's pathetic "heep heep heep" imitation is kinda funny.But if there is one Curly or Shemp episode that I consider their very worst,would be Woman Haters,their very first short.Every time I see that,wonder how they ever got a chance to make a second short film.

healyhouston:
FYI

Larry owned the following films on 16MM and use to show them at the Woodland Hills Country Hospital (All Shemps)

Fright Night
Cuckoo on a choo choo
Commontion on the ocean

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version