General Boards > Read These First (FAQ)

Worst Episode Opinion

<< < (3/46) > >>

NicktoBarada:
I've never actually seen Sweet and Hot (or maybe I did, and tried to block the memory from my mind) but off the top of my head, the worst Joe short I can think of is that one where the Stooges discover their dead sister has been reincarnated as a horse... Gad, I can't even remember the name of that short now!  *goes to look it up*  But it was pretty darn stupid.  I never liked the Joe shorts, they're just not funny!

nyuknyuk:
Have you guy's seen the Joe episode"Oil's well that ends well"? It's the only Joe short that made me laugh. You can't possibly say that this is the worst joe episode. It made me laugh

Curley91:
I totally agree.  "Sweet And Hot" is the worst stooges' short I've ever seen.

Dog Hambone:
I have to agree with nyuknyuk. Cuckoo on a Choo Choo (1952). I have a book titled "The Three Stooges Scrapbook" that has notes this one is "Without a doubt, the worst stooge comedy." The entire thing takes place in a railroad passenger car. And I'm sorry, but I don't find anything amusing about Shemp (or anyone else) as an incurable alcoholic. And as a sidebar, Larry's performance is just plain weird.       

nyuknyuk:
I like curly 100,000 %. I have a strange felling that you guys should know. I get annoyied when i see a curly episode that I've already seen 1 time. I'll give you an example. "Calling all Curs" [1939]. It's a good comedey. I've seen it three times in one week. Do you have that feeling? I'm just curious

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version