Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

What are YOU doing for Curly's birthday?

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
Next Saturday, October 22nd, will be the 102nd anniversary of Curly Howard's birth.  Personally, I think his birthday should be made a "National Holiday," along with the birthdays of Moe, Larry and Shemp.
My neice and nephew are planning to throw Curly a birthday party - complete with cake and ice cream!  :occasion15:
I'm planning on a Curly marathon - maybe with a "Halloween" theme - and my own means of celebration.   :occasion14:   [pot]
So what are you going to do to celebrate?  :occasion16:

Offline FineBari3

Next Saturday, October 22nd, will be the 102nd anniversary of Curly Howard's birth.  Personally, I think his birthday should be made a "National Holiday," along with the birthdays of Moe, Larry and Shemp.
My neice and nephew are planning to throw Curly a birthday party - complete with cake and ice cream!  :occasion15:
I'm planning on a Curly marathon - maybe with a "Halloween" theme - and my own means of celebration.   :occasion14:   [pot]
So what are you going to do to celebrate?  :occasion16:

Yeeaahhhh!!!! I like the way you think (and party!)!!!!  :icon_thumleft:

I usually have a beer on any of the Boy's birthdays, and if I'm in a bar, I will announce a toast! (Haven't done that in a coupla years....)

[skal]
 [pot]
Mar-Jean Zamperini
"Moe is their leader." -Homer Simpson

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
Dunrobin ...

When you decide on a playlist for the marathon, please post it here for us. We might just watch along with you!
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.

Offline Shemoeley Fine

I played the Curley Shuffle 3 times in-a-row and attempted to do my best Curley Shuffle moves following the directions of the picture cover sleeve.

Back in 1975 or was it 1976, I visited the gravesite of Jerry in East L.A, a very modest marker and just down the cementary road from Curley in the mauseleum I saw the Shemp niche. he's pretty high up on the wall and also has a simple marker.  I never made it to Moe's site in West L A or Larry's wherevver he may be laid to rest.

S F
Los Tres Chiflados son The Three Stooges
Ma'. Lorenzito y Rizzado

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
My apologies, Gff - I didn't see this when you posted it.  I didn't really follow a set line-up yesterday; I just grabbed a few of my "Curly" tapes and threw them in the VCR.  (Ironically, I wound up including Phony Express and Playing the Ponies, which I notice were on Spike TV's schedule.)

I am putting together a "playlist" for Halloween in another thread.  You're certainly more than welcome to use it as a playlist of your own.   ;D

Pilsner Panther

I'm just offering an artistic tribute, in my own modest way—

[attachment deleted by admin]

CURLYFAN

AWESOME picture now if we can just get MOE, LARRY, SHEMP & DIRITA on that mountain it will be complete and we can call it MOUNTSTOOGEMORE