The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
I hope everyone has a happy 4th of July! 

I'm feeling nostalgic.  I just came across this photo of my brothers and me, which was taken 49 years ago at my grandfather's house in western New York, where we had all gathered to celebrate the 4th.  This was right after the Army threw me out for being Gay.  Can you guess which one is me?  lol

My older brother, Mike, my (late) little brother, Pete, and me.

For reference, this is me today.  (Well, not today, as the picture is almost 6 years old (damn!), but I still look pretty much the same.)

I normally don't squint like that, but it was a very sunny day in North Dakota.

Offline metaldams

Offline NoahYoung

Can you guess which one is me?  lol

Back, right.
Burt Lancaster was too short!
- The Birdman of Alcatraz

Offline NoahYoung

Dunrobin liked the post -- does that mean I'm right?
 :laugh:

It was a 50/50 guess.

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
Dunrobin liked the post -- does that mean I'm right?
 :laugh:

It was a 50/50 guess.

Yep, you guessed correctly.  I am (or, rather, was) that tall, thin geek on the right.  I'm still tall and a geek, but I can no longer be classified as "thin".  lol

Of course,, I figured the caption below the picture was kind of a give-away.   :laugh:

Offline NoahYoung

Yep, you guessed correctly.  I am (or, rather, was) that tall, thin geek on the right.  I'm still tall and a geek, but I can no longer be classified as "thin".  lol

Of course,, I figured the caption below the picture was kind of a give-away.   :laugh:

Yes, people generally do list from left to right, although you didn't explicity say so. You could have been throwing us a curveball, though.  >:D

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
Yes, people generally do list from left to right, although you didn't explicity say so. You could have been throwing us a curveball, though.  >:D

Very true, and I am sneaky like that at times.  I deliberately left out the "From left to right" bit because I didn't want to make it too obvious. lol

Offline Larrys#1

Right or left? Oh ignorant, eh?  [pie]