Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

New site modifications

Offline Bruckman

• Musclehead, juice addict, synthol abuser, and Booby Dupe
  • Birdbrain
Been a long time since I've been over here, what with everyone being offline n all. Loads much fatser, which will be a help.

Good to see people drifting back. Does Slipp still have his little ghetto of a forum or am I just not seeing it?

Does Pilsner know the place is back up?
« Last Edit: October 22, 2004, 07:29:08 PM by Bruckman »
"If it wasn't for fear i wouldn't get out of bed in the morning" - Forrest Griffin

Pilsner Panther

Been a long time since I've been over here, what with everyone being offline n all. Loads much fatser, which will be a help.

Good to see people drifting back. Does Slipp still have his little ghetto of a forum or am I just not seeing it?

Does Pilsner know the place is back up?

Hey there, Bruck... it's been a while all right, but Rob's been keeping Shemps and me posted (occasionally) on what's been happening with the site.

Check my message over in Pilsner's Picks for future developments... I'm trying to decide between two music programs right now (I'm going to use both of them, but I can't make up my mind which to post first).

I don't know where Slipp is, but take my word for it, he'll show up here soon enough. And of course he should have his own forum again, think what it would do for his self-esteem!  ::)

Question of the week: Was it Rob who pied Ann Coulter?  ???

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/news/archive/2004/10/22/national0516EDT0452.DTL

Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk!!!

Naw, it couldn't have been... he lives too far from Arizona...

;)

« Last Edit: October 22, 2004, 10:58:11 PM by Pilsner Panther »

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography

Ironically, I did live in Tucson for three years back in the early 80's, and I used to hang out at the UA all the time back then.

All I can say is - If I coulda, I woulda!  ;D

Pilsner Panther

Ironically, I did live in Tucson for three years back in the early 80's, and I used to hang out at the UA all the time back then.

All I can say is - If I coulda, I woulda!  ;D

And as a true Stoogeite, you would have had better aim, too. Only hitting her on the shoulder? What would Moe think? I still remember this quote from an obituary at the time he died: "The most accurate pie in Hollywood... he never missed."
« Last Edit: October 22, 2004, 11:17:49 PM by Pilsner Panther »