General Boards > Questions and Answers

Main site

(1/2) > >>

ZamasuBlack22:
It won't let me log in, I've changed my password and used a new password and it still doesn't let me sign in. It doesn't even tell me that my information is wrong it just refreshes the page.

Dunrobin:

--- Quote from: ZamasuBlack22 on August 19, 2023, 12:34:31 PM ---It won't let me log in, I've changed my password and used a new password and it still doesn't let me sign in. It doesn't even tell me that my information is wrong it just refreshes the page.

--- End quote ---

I just looked at your account there and don't see any obvious reason why it wouldn't let you sign in.  Are you trying to log in on a mobile device or a desktop, and what browser are you using?

ZamasuBlack22:

--- Quote from: Dunrobin on August 19, 2023, 01:33:45 PM ---I just looked at your account there and don't see any obvious reason why it wouldn't let you sign in.  Are you trying to log in on a mobile device or a desktop, and what browser are you using?

--- End quote ---

I'm using desktop and chrome. I tried to sign in with both email and username.

metaldams:
I’m nowhere near the computer or website expert as Rob, but I do deal with this stuff for my bank’s website, soooo…

First try another web browser.

Did you try shutting down your device and restarting?

If none of that works, maybe clear cookies and cache?

ZamasuBlack22:

--- Quote from: metaldams on August 19, 2023, 06:19:50 PM ---I’m nowhere near the computer or website expert as Rob, but I do deal with this stuff for my bank’s website, soooo…

First try another web browser.

Did you try shutting down your device and restarting?

If none of that works, maybe clear cookies and cache?

--- End quote ---

I've tried all 3, no luck

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version