Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Been Watching Hey Moe, Hey Dad! ,,, got some thoughts

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
C3 has been using many clips from the 2000 movie of The Three Stooges in this presentation -
By the way, I have been watching this from the Three Stooges Official YouTube site
(not my own CD collection) ,,, who wants to be "old fashioned", eh?

It made me think, did the creators of the 2000 Stooge movie use only the info they could find through media and printed material, or did they actually interface with C3 itself?
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
(By the way ,,,,, LOVE the new look for the KIngdom of Moronika!!!!)
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.

Offline metaldams

C3 has been using many clips from the 2000 movie of The Three Stooges in this presentation -
By the way, I have been watching this from the Three Stooges Official YouTube site
(not my own CD collection) ,,, who wants to be "old fashioned", eh?

It made me think, did the creators of the 2000 Stooge movie use only the info they could find through media and printed material, or did they actually interface with C3 itself?

According to the Wikipedia page Comedy III Productions is listed as being involved, so it sounds like they had some involvement.

I should make it a point to rewatch this, I think it probably has been about twenty years for me!
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Moose Malloy

According to the Wikipedia page Comedy III Productions is listed as being involved, so it sounds like they had some involvement.

I should make it a point to rewatch this, I think it probably has been about twenty years for me!
It's a very sad doc, all in all.  But I still watch it every 5 or so years