Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Scott Hall dead at 63

Offline falsealarms

Sad news from the wrestling world - Scott Hall, who was also known as Razor Ramon, passed away after complications from hip surgery.

Story: https://www.espn.com/wwe/story/_/id/33505127/wrestling-legend-wwe-hall-famer-scott-hall-dies-63

Though I haven't watched wrestling in years, there were few things I cared about more while growing up in the 90s. And Hall was a huge figure in that business during that time, first in a star-making turn as "Razor Ramon" in WWF/E and later as just "Scott Hall" with the NWO in WCW.

It's impossible to talk about wrestling in the 90s without talking about Scott Hall. He certainly had his personal demons, to be sure, but he also had a charisma about him that made him one of the biggest stars of his time.

His ladder match in WrestleMania 10 was undoubtedly one of the best bouts of the decade, and can still marvel to this day.

He was 63 years old.

Offline metaldams

Yeah, I heard about this, totally sucks.  Scott had hip surgery and three heart attacks followed.  He put on some great matches and was always a fun character to watch.  People who can do both in wrestling are special and that was definitely Scott Hall.  A big part of my teens and early twenties, I hope he rests in peace.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline HomokHarcos

Definitely one of they key wrestlers of the 1990s, he had some of the greatest moments of the WWF and WCW. The intercontinental title match with Shawn Michaels in 1994 to showing up on Nitro in 1996.

Offline Paul Pain

• Moronika's resident meteorologist
  • Bunionhead
  • The heartthrob of millions!
Even I remember Scott Hall, and I only watched wrastling during the nWo period from 1997-2000 or so.  I was surprised to see news od his death this morning.  Sucky way to go out
#1 fire kibitzer