Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

The "Who Will Survive" Game (New DVD Shorts)

stooged and confused

"Movie Maniacs!"

Curly: "Pinch me, I think I'm dreaming."

Moe:  "Shaddup. Act important."

Curly: "Dear, Santa Clause."

Offline Justin T

Three Little Beers

>:D [pie]
"Moronica must expand! We must lend our neighbors a helping hand. We must lend them two helping hands, and help ourselves to our neighbors!"
Moe in "You Natzi Spy!"

Larry: Say, when I come back I’ll give you a password.
Moe: Brilliant, what’ll it be?
Larry: Open The Door!
"Studio Stoops"

Offline locoboymakesgood

Ok I'm too lazy to add up all the recent votes to figure out what won. After Moe Hailstone updates the current tallies I'll cast my vote for today. ;D
"Are you guys actors, or hillbillies?" - Curly, "Hollywood Party" (1934)

Offline Moe Hailstone

• Chucklehead
  • "I am Mattie Herring. Ah, my favorite dish!"
You guys did some voting while I was asleep or away from the computer this time...Updating now, and it looks like a winner has already been made.

At 4:44 AM (would have been better if it was at 3:33 AM) Thump the Shoes' vote made Uncivil Warriors the winner.

I would just like to say thank you to all those who decided to play this little game of mine:

9 Members playing:

Moe Hailstone-  31 votes
Justin T-  27 votes
ThumptheShoes-  27 votes
Curley91-  25 votes
Locoboymakesgood-  20 votes
StoogedandConfused-  16 votes
Skeit-  13 votes
I Fleecem-  2 votes
Jrvass-  1 vote

When Volume 2 is released, either another member can have their own type of game for it, or if no one wants to do their game I can have the same game go again.

Also, once the Server move is complete (plus I'll wait until the Holidays are over, since some of you might be away) I have another game for us to play until Volume 2 is out.  I've made a list of 32 actors/actresses who were in the Stooge films, and we can see who is the best "Non" Stooge.
"Moronica must expand! We shall lend our neighbors a helping hand, we shall lend them two helping hands... and help ourselves to our neighbors!"  Moe Hailstone

Offline Justin T

Thanks Moe, this was a fun game.

I love Uncivil Warriors, even though I was voting for Beers, so I'm happy it won.

[pie]

Gary himself ran a supporting players tournament during the summer Moe, we voted and
I think Vernon Dent won it. That was alot of fun too.
"Moronica must expand! We must lend our neighbors a helping hand. We must lend them two helping hands, and help ourselves to our neighbors!"
Moe in "You Natzi Spy!"

Larry: Say, when I come back I’ll give you a password.
Moe: Brilliant, what’ll it be?
Larry: Open The Door!
"Studio Stoops"

Offline Moe Hailstone

• Chucklehead
Thanks Moe, this was a fun game.

I love Uncivil Warriors, even though I was voting for Beers, so I'm happy it won.

[pie]

Gary himself ran a supporting players tournament during the summer Moe, we voted and
I think Vernon Dent won it. That was alot of fun too.

Ah, didn't know about the supporting tournament.  I guess I'll pass on it then, since it was just done.
"Moronica must expand! We shall lend our neighbors a helping hand, we shall lend them two helping hands... and help ourselves to our neighbors!"  Moe Hailstone

Offline skeit

Thanks Moe....it was neat seeing the tournament progress. One of the better shorts definately won.

Offline locoboymakesgood

Ah, didn't know about the supporting tournament.  I guess I'll pass on it then, since it was just done.
I wouldn't mind. I didn't get to play last time. :D
"Are you guys actors, or hillbillies?" - Curly, "Hollywood Party" (1934)

Offline Moe Hailstone

• Chucklehead
I wouldn't mind. I didn't get to play last time. :D

Well, if enough people want to play it again between now and early January then I'll do it.  :)

Curley91

That WAS a really neat game, Moe!  "Uncivil Warriors" is definetly one of my faves as well.
Now the champion has been crowned.  I can't wait for volume 2!

Another neat game we enjoyed playing is the viewer's choice game by Meltadams.  I never had a chance to play that one.

ThumpTheShoes

Well, if enough people want to play it again between now and early January then I'll do it.  :)

Yeah, do another one!
(No pressure or anything!)    ;D