Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

2021 NFL Thread...

Offline Shemp_Diesel

I'm not sure how many football fans are present here, but seeing as how the season opener is 3 days away, I decided to start this thread.

And in my book, it's a somewhat dubious season opener, but then I remembered that the Dallas Cowboys have always had one of the best hype machines in the business, even if the actual team is garbage. Nothing short of a Bucs blowout Thursday & I will be surprised...    :P
Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline HomokHarcos

What’s going on with the Saints this season? Will they play at home?

Offline Shemp_Diesel

The Cowboys only loss by 2 points--I guess that should be considered a prodigious achievement...
Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

This Colts/Dolphins game is brutal. I may flip to the Cowboys before I lose my sanity.

It's amazing how much better Sam Darnold has gotten once he escaped the hell that is playing for the Jets....