Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Random Funny Videos

metaldams · 212 · 15058

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline metaldams

The Cannibal Corpse song at 4:40 - a few years ago a friend of mine was getting married and she asked me to text her song ideas for her wedding.  I texted her that lyric video.  You have to have a unique sense of humor to want to hang out with me.   [pie]
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline GreenCanaries

• President of the Johnny Kascier Fan Club
  • Birdbrain
A classic bit of dark comedy from MR. SHOW WITH BOB AND DAVID...

"With oranges, it's much harder..."

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline GreenCanaries

• President of the Johnny Kascier Fan Club
  • Birdbrain

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline metaldams

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline metaldams

“Intelligent Jew like yourself” - “Gene Mean” then snickers.  :laugh:

Political correctness has take the comedy out of wrestling.  I miss this stuff.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline metaldams

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline metaldams

Not a video, but attached is one Hell of a funny Twitter exchange.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel