Random Funny Videos

metaldams · 212 · 15057

Offline GreenCanaries

• President of the Johnny Kascier Fan Club
  • Birdbrain
One of my favorite sketches from THE STATE:

"With oranges, it's much harder..."

Offline metaldams

I think I found a woman I can have a good date with (Stooge related)
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Dr. Mabuse

"It's a grabber and we do our best."

« Last Edit: March 06, 2022, 04:42:20 PM by Dr. Mabuse »

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain
This guy posts voiceover stuff and has made a number of these with the Stooges, and they're actually very funny and well-written:

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline metaldams

If I were to do the TV show episodes, I’m assuming you’d comment on those, right?  I know you’re a fan.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Yes, I would join in on another A & C discussion. I would love to chime in on some of the random comedy reviews that have already been posted, but there never seems to be enough time in the day...  :-\

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain
Gilbert Gottfried does Old Groucho.  R.I.P. Gilbert.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline NoahYoung

I've often wondered -- was that Gottfried's normal voice? I watched some youtube videos where he was being interviewed and he was using that same voice. I just can't imagine that that was his normal voice. I dare someone to post a video of his telling the "Aristocrats" joke!
 >:D
Burt Lancaster was too short!
- The Birdman of Alcatraz

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain
I've often wondered -- was that Gottfried's normal voice? I watched some youtube videos where he was being interviewed and he was using that same voice. I just can't imagine that that was his normal voice. I dare someone to post a video of his telling the "Aristocrats" joke!
 >:D

His real voice was naturally mellow and soft-spoken -- there are videos of it online, especially in some sketches from his one season (1980-81) on SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE. I will admit his telling of "The Aristocrats" was one I was considering posting here (with a NSFW warning, haha). I also was going to post his set at the Comedy Central Roast of Bob Saget, but I can't find the full video anywhere.

Offline NoahYoung

I was regularly watching SNL at that time, but I don't recall Gilbert on the show. I don't consider myself a fan of his, but I don't dislike him. I never paid much attention to him and only saw (or heard) him if he happened to be in something I was watching for other reasons. He is funny, though.

I do remember a stand-up routine of his where he talks about the French deciding to sell water to Americans. Very funny, especially since it is factual! When I grew up, there was no such thing as bottled water, believe it or not.

Affleck!

Burt Lancaster was too short!
- The Birdman of Alcatraz

Offline metaldams

Offline Umbrella Sam

Had a laugh watching this and just had to share. I always suspected this was the case yet never thought to attempt it myself
“I’ll take a milkshake...with sour milk!” -Shemp (Punchy Cowpunchers, 1950)

My blog: https://talk-about-cinema.blogspot.com

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain

Offline metaldams

Similar to the Bugs Bunny one, I’ve seen similar animated drum videos of cartoons showing how they’re actually played.  That guy in the costume I have also seen - with musical notation of his drum parts! Both cool videos,
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline HomokHarcos

Had a laugh watching this and just had to share. I always suspected this was the case yet never thought to attempt it myself
I like that cartoon, that's where Bugs Bunny shoots and kills an audience member because they are coughing during his performance. What he did actually play sounds good itself.