Random Funny Videos

metaldams · 212 · 15055

Offline GreenCanaries

• President of the Johnny Kascier Fan Club
  • Birdbrain
A classic moment from TAXI:

"With oranges, it's much harder..."

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline metaldams

You don’t have to be a KISS fan to enjoy Ace’s drunken humor meeting Gene’s narcissism.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

If you have a weak stomach for gore, don’t click.  I’ve been discovering Italian horror and one eventually runs into the films of Lucio Fulci.  You want over the top?  I’ve yet to show this to a person without some type of extreme reaction,
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

The Invasion angle back in '01 was pure bunk--for the most part--but, it wasn't without its funny moments; especially "Heel" Steve Austin as seen in this video:

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline metaldams

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain
R.I.P. Trevor Moore.

Growing up, THE WHITEST KIDS U'KNOW was (and still is) an integral part of my comedy intake. Here's a classic bit of slapstick from the first season of their TV show (2007)...

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain
R.I.P. Norm Macdonald -- one of the best.

Offline metaldams

R.I.P. Norm Macdonald -- one of the best.

Had one of the best dry deliveries in comedy.  Really funny guy.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

Offline metaldams

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Sometimes (a lot of times), it's very funny listening to pro wrestlers shit on each other, whether I agree with them or not...

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline metaldams

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline metaldams

Offline metaldams

Offline Shemp_Diesel