Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

ALL Stooge References in Movies and TV

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
I just watched "The Naked Gun" the other day and realized this movie used a Stooge "Eye-Poke" in making the movie. This made me wonder if someone could assemble  ALL the Stooge used eye-pokes, nose-honks, boing hammer head bangs, and any such other slapstick things that have been copied since Our Boys made them SO popular. I appeal to you good Stooge fans to help build the list of movie/TV references of every Stooge allusions (Lethal Weapon comes to mind) so that SOMEONE of time and devotion to this cause can assemble ALL the clips of these movies and TV into a video we can watch and laugh about. Sounds like a wonderful idea, but TOO BIG for just one person to do. Any ideas, my Stooge brothers and sisters?
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
Well ... I'm an old man, and must do a HELLAVA lot of research, but I am willing to undertake this monumental task IF you guys will help me by posting incidences of Stooge Behavior you see in things you are watching and posting it here. This may be my lifetime project.

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
Are you asking me to contribute to your site? (Which I gladly would) ... or are you telling me that t5his site is the definitive site to know all Stooge references?

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
Its actually in Lethal Weapon 2  when Mel Gibson taunts the other bad guys into the corner and says the line that leads to the "Woo-Woo-Woo-Woo "  shout before he shoots out the fish tank or other sea life tank to make his escape.

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
Do I have to capture the actual video to post to this site? O r just give you the reference?