Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

The End Of Internet Days?

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
Before coming back to my beloved ThreeStooges site, I have been wandering through the DEEP recesses of the internet, (with the help of my son in law) to prove that the earth is flat and coronavirus is fake (all his beliefs)  and my attempt to prove him and his assertions to date ...
This is actually an attempt to show how anything presented to you on the internet is subject to intense peer scrutiny.
Take our own site as an example. Would you believe me if I said Curly was a Nazi, and that I could prove it by the way he acted in the short "You Nasty Spy"? You would want proof, I would guess. And that is where ALL THIS STUFF about flat earth and fake corona virous comes from. Its NO MORE reliable than our own site. We say its true because we have witnessed it and seen it and copied it onto VHS and DVD and all other kinds of sources. I have no proof of where they come by their sources, but they say they stand by them. In any case, it seems our future on the internet will boil down to TRUTH versus non -truth. Nuff said. What be youz guys thoughts?
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
Don't get me wrong … ALL my copied versions of my beloved Three Stooges are still in my possession, especially my latest purchase of the "Big Box of Nyuks" , and I have NO DOUBT that exist (because I have tangible proof of their existence)
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Change is good, change is necessary. It's time this year to change presidents! Get out and vote is all I have to say...
Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.