Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

football (for kicks)....

Offline Shemp_Diesel

One hell of a game watching the Bills gag a 16 point spread vs. Houston. Not on the scale of the Houston Oilers comeback from the 90s, but a choke anyway if the Texans prevail.

Go Titans later tonight...
Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Moose Malloy

One hell of a game watching the Bills gag a 16 point spread vs. Houston. Not on the scale of the Houston Oilers comeback from the 90s, but a choke anyway if the Texans prevail.

Go Titans later tonight...
Go Titans indeed! Like most fans not in N.E. I hate the Pats. Also I live in the Memphis area so I have a soft spot for the under achieving Tn. teams

BTW the Frank Reich led comeback over Houston you mention was probably the biggest thrill I ever had as I bet the hell out of the Bills   because they seemed to beat the spread every week   ;)

Who's gonna win the Super Bowl? I have no clue

Offline Shemp_Diesel

That first week of the playoffs was excellent--i did terrible in my pool, but I don't bet the point spreads, which saves me a ton of headaches...   :laugh:

My personal preference would be a Green Bay/Baltimore SB game...
Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Moose Malloy

That first week of the playoffs was excellent--i did terrible in my pool, but I don't bet the point spreads, which saves me a ton of headaches...   :laugh:

My personal preference would be a Green Bay/Baltimore SB game...
Well, my preference WAS the Saints but they were hosed yet again Sunday  ??? The Titans have little chance

Offline Shemp_Diesel

How about dem Tennessee Titans...   ;D

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Looks like the Titans are the upset special of the day. Where's the shock smiley...

:o

Offline Shemp_Diesel

And, as soon as I crown the Titans, its now all Chiefs...  :P

Offline Squirrelbait

So....Who do you guys think will win the Super Bowl? Should be a great game....
If there's no other place around the place, I reckon this must be the place, I reckon.

Offline Moose Malloy

So....Who do you guys think will win the Super Bowl? Should be a great game....
I'm gonna bet the Chiefs to give me reason to watch. Chiefs because I just can't bring myself to trust Garropolo

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Chiefs 30, 49ers 19

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Somehow, I'm feeling the game may be closer than the score I posted....

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Good 1st half, so far....

Offline Paul Pain

• Moronika's resident meteorologist
  • Muttonhead
  • The heartthrob of millions!
Chiefs 30, 49ers 19

You were so close!   Of course, I am thrilled my Chiefs won the game.  [3stooges]
#1 fire kibitzer

Offline Moose Malloy

Just watched a couple of series' of the spanking new XFL...Vince McMahon has done it again. It's a FAR inferior brand of football, sorry to say. But they do have some innovative ideas that the NFL will look into.