Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

A couple quick questions....

Offline Squirrelbait

Hi everyone,

It feels good to be back here.....Out of curiosity, is it still possible to go the filmography and have the shorts ranked in order of quality, based on our reviews/votes? For instance, I do remember that Three Little Beers was #1 with a 9.81, Brideless Groom #2 with 9.72, and Horsing Around was dead last with not even a solid 1. I'd love to be able to see that again just for old time's sake.

Also, is there any way we can log our DVD (or VHS) collections in the Videography? I've still got a whole bunch of the early Sony/Columbia stuff before the boxed sets, and I wish there was a better way to keep better track of them.

Thanks a million!
If there's no other place around the place, I reckon this must be the place, I reckon.

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
Hi everyone,

It feels good to be back here.....Out of curiosity, is it still possible to go the filmography and have the shorts ranked in order of quality, based on our reviews/votes? For instance, I do remember that Three Little Beers was #1 with a 9.81, Brideless Groom #2 with 9.72, and Horsing Around was dead last with not even a solid 1. I'd love to be able to see that again just for old time's sake.

Hi Squirrelbait, and thanks for asking.  To be honest, I completely forgot to include that ability when I was redesigning the web site.  D'oh!  Fortunately that oversight was easily fixed, and I've already made the changes this morning to allow you to sort the filmography by the average ratings.  I also realized that I forgot to include a filter to list all of the Columbia shorts, so that's been added as well.

Also, is there any way we can log our DVD (or VHS) collections in the Videography? I've still got a whole bunch of the early Sony/Columbia stuff before the boxed sets, and I wish there was a better way to keep better track of them.

Thanks a million!

I used to include that ability back in the VHS days, and I've been seriously thinking of bringing that back.  I'll consider making that my Spring project for ThreeStooges.net.  :)

Offline Squirrelbait

Hi Squirrelbait, and thanks for asking.  To be honest, I completely forgot to include that ability when I was redesigning the web site.  D'oh!  Fortunately that oversight was easily fixed, and I've already made the changes this morning to allow you to sort the filmography by the average ratings.  I also realized that I forgot to include a filter to list all of the Columbia shorts, so that's been added as well.

I used to include that ability back in the VHS days, and I've been seriously thinking of bringing that back.  I'll consider making that my Spring project for ThreeStooges.net.  :)

Thanks so much Rob - you're the best!!
If there's no other place around the place, I reckon this must be the place, I reckon.