Film & Shorts Discussions > Random Comedy Reviews

Upcoming review schedule plus your suggestions

<< < (14/18) > >>

metaldams:
Week of 7/31 Love (1919) - Roscoe “Fatty” Arbuckle
Week of 8/14 You’re Telling Me (1934) - W.C. Fields
Week if 8/28 A Clever Dummy (1917) - Ben Turpin

HomokHarcos:
Had a bit of a week. First my laptop broke so I had to get a new one, but unfortunately I bought a Chromebook that didn't have Windows, so I returned it. Finally I got my new laptop, but then the internet went out for half of Canada and I couldn't go online.

metaldams:

--- Quote from: HomokHarcos on July 09, 2022, 01:35:41 PM ---Had a bit of a week. First my laptop broke so I had to get a new one, but unfortunately I bought a Chromebook that didn't have Windows, so I returned it. Finally I got my new laptop, but then the internet went out for half of Canada and I couldn't go online.

--- End quote ---

Gosh darn Canadian Internet.  Tell Trudeau you have a Larry Semon film to review.

Sucks about your week.  Welcome back!  Hope the new laptop works for you.

HomokHarcos:
I will be visiting family in the US (for the first time in a few years), so I won’t be here for a week. My uncle also my Wheeler and Woolsey DVDs, so I might start reviewing them when I come back. I understand features take up more of people’s time, so it might not be weekly.

metaldams:

--- Quote from: HomokHarcos on July 28, 2022, 08:49:59 PM ---I will be visiting family in the US (for the first time in a few years), so I won’t be here for a week. My uncle also my Wheeler and Woolsey DVDs, so I might start reviewing them when I come back. I understand features take up more of people’s time, so it might not be weekly.

--- End quote ---

I know two of the early ones are public domain, so those are easy to find on YouTube.

Week of 9/11/22 It’s A Gift (1923) - Snub Pollard
Week of 9/25/22 Hollywood or Bust (1956) - Martin and Lewis
Week of 10/2/22 Bela Lugosi Meets a Brooklyn Gorilla (1952) - Petrillo and Mitchell, Bela Lugosi, Muriel Landers

Trust me, the third one will make sense after the second one, plus it’s October and appropriate for Bela

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version