Film & Shorts Discussions > Random Comedy Reviews

Upcoming review schedule plus your suggestions

<< < (13/18) > >>

HomokHarcos:

--- Quote from: Umbrella Sam on April 28, 2022, 08:20:23 AM ---I have a question for Paul and HomokHarcos. What’s the plan for the long run with the Langdon and Chase discussions? Are we only going to be covering the silents? I finally got around to buying the Langdon Roach set and the last two volumes of the Chase sets, so I’d be up for continuing the discussions even further after that.

--- End quote ---
I also have the Langdon and Chase DVD talkie sets, I would definitely like to continue doing threads on those films, too.

metaldams:

--- Quote from: HomokHarcos on April 28, 2022, 05:17:18 PM ---I also have the Langdon and Chase DVD talkie sets, I would definitely like to continue doing threads on those films, too.

--- End quote ---

Same here.

HomokHarcos:
I just realized outside of Dr. Pyckle and Mr. Pryde we haven't done the solo Stan Laurel solo shorts. I think that's what I'm going to be doing when we're finished Charley Chase.

metaldams:

--- Quote from: HomokHarcos on May 02, 2022, 07:45:56 PM ---I just realized outside of Dr. Pyckle and Mr. Pryde we haven't done the solo Stan Laurel solo shorts. I think that's what I'm going to be doing when we're finished Charley Chase.

--- End quote ---

I was thinking of throwing some Stan Laurel stuff in randomly, but I’ll hold off if you’re going to do that.  I have both volumes of Stan Laurel DVD’s from KINO and the Laurel or Hardy blu ray, so I have a ton of stuff in my collection.

metaldams:
Got the next few non Abbott and Costello reviews figured out.

6/21/22 “Toot Sweet” (1929) - Lloyd Hamilton
Week of 7/3/22 “The Sawmill” (1922) - Larry Semon
Week of 7/17/22 “Heavy Love” (1926) - A Ton of Fun

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version