Film & Shorts Discussions > Random Comedy Reviews

Upcoming review schedule plus your suggestions

<< < (11/18) > >>

metaldams:
Great article on Lloyd Hamilton.

https://thelostlaugh.com/silentclowns/hamilton/

HomokHarcos:
Are there any plans after Led Zeppelin? If there’s any interest I feel like I’m qualified enough to cover Steely Dan, they only have 9 studio albums so it’s not too much content.

metaldams:

--- Quote from: HomokHarcos on April 22, 2022, 01:23:29 AM ---Are there any plans after Led Zeppelin? If there’s any interest I feel like I’m qualified enough to cover Steely Dan, they only have 9 studio albums so it’s not too much content.

--- End quote ---

Go for it.  We have four Zeppelin entries left (which includes a live album and Coda entry).  But yeah, do Steely Dan after that.

metaldams:
Think I have my strategy for reviews once I’m done with this current Chaplin/Lloyd run.

90% chance I’m doing the Abbott and Costello TV Show episodes every other week.  The weeks I don’t review that will be either any random comedy short or feature, the occasional horror movie review, or nothing at all if I want a week off.

The week of May 9th I have off from work, so I might do an extra few reviews that week, including that Lloyd Hamilton short.

Umbrella Sam:
I have a question for Paul and HomokHarcos. What’s the plan for the long run with the Langdon and Chase discussions? Are we only going to be covering the silents? I finally got around to buying the Langdon Roach set and the last two volumes of the Chase sets, so I’d be up for continuing the discussions even further after that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version