Film & Shorts Discussions > Random Comedy Reviews

Upcoming review schedule plus your suggestions

<< < (3/18) > >>

luke795:
What about the ZaSu Pitts and Thelma Todd shorts and Thelma Todd and Patsy Kelly shorts?

Paul Pain:

--- Quote from: luke795 on March 08, 2020, 10:29:24 AM ---What about the ZaSu Pitts and Thelma Todd shorts and Thelma Todd and Patsy Kelly shorts?

--- End quote ---

As far as Columbia shorts, check out this link here: https://columbiashortsdept.weebly.com/two-reel-comedies.html

Remember: less than half of what is listed as available on that site is actually on the internet for people to find.  But, for Columbia's shorts, I will be exploring many of those listed comedy teams in the next several months.

That doesn't answer your question, but I'm just providing options ofr everybody.  ;D

metaldams:

--- Quote from: luke795 on March 08, 2020, 10:29:24 AM ---What about the ZaSu Pitts and Thelma Todd shorts and Thelma Todd and Patsy Kelly shorts?

--- End quote ---

SHOW BUSINESS from Pitts and Todd is scheduled for either June or July.  I want to do an Our Gang short soon as well.

metaldams:

--- Quote from: Paul Pain on March 08, 2020, 11:32:25 AM ---As far as Columbia shorts, check out this link here: https://columbiashortsdept.weebly.com/two-reel-comedies.html

Remember: less than half of what is listed as available on that site is actually on the internet for people to find.  But, for Columbia's shorts, I will be exploring many of those listed comedy teams in the next several months.

That doesn't answer your question, but I'm just providing options ofr everybody.  ;D

--- End quote ---

Do you plan on doing any of the Charley Chase Columbia shorts at some point?

metaldams:
Got June figured out.  Figured I gotta get to Jerry Lewis sometime, will do one with him and Deano another time.  SHOW BUSINESS is the only Jules White directed Hal Roach short and as far as I know, is the original PAIN IN THE PULLMAN, so there’s your Stooge link for the month.

6/5 Show Business (1932) - Zasu Pitts and Thelma Todd

6/12 THE NUTTY PROFESSOR (1963) - Jerry Lewis

6/19 THE KID BROTHER (1927) - Harold Lloyd

6/26 JACK AND THE BEANSTALK (1952) - Abbott and Costello

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version