Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

New Three Stooges Message Board Found

Offline Lola-Lou

• Porcupine
  • Applehead
  • I know, I keep changing my name.The voices told me
Ahhh! Message board politics; It's a good thing.
"I see" said the blind man peeing into the wind "it's all coming back to me now."

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
Thanks, alwaysastooge.  It really is unforunate that you had to deal with something like that so soon after launching your board, but that's life on the Internet.  There's always at least a few jerks hanging around, trying to make life unpleasant for everyone else.

I'm glad to see that there are some new Stooges boards starting up.  For a while, at least, it seemed like our site and Stoogeworld.com where the only ones left.  I think you'll find it hard to attract participants, though, without an actual web site of your own to promote, although I could be wrong.  Best of luck to you!

Pilsner Panther

I am the admin from the site http://stoogesboards.proboards55.com/index.cgi.  I just wanted to let everybody know that I banned the member shempisnumberone for impersonating your mod, shemps#1.

Many thanks for taking such quick action, alwaysastooge. If we moderators and administrators work together and keep each other informed, we can keep these jerks and their childish nonsense to a minimum.

We've worked hard over here for a long time to have a high-quality Stooges board, and it sounds like you want to do the same, so, as Rob says, best of luck!

[thumbsup]

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster

xraffle

I'm glad to see that there are some new Stooges boards starting up.  For a while, at least, it seemed like our site and Stoogeworld.com where the only ones left.  I think you'll find it hard to attract participants, though, without an actual web site of your own to promote, although I could be wrong.  Best of luck to you!

I'll be more than happy to create a Three Stooges board, but the reason I never created one is because I don't think anyone will join. Advertising my board will be tough especially if there aren't many stooge fans out there, sadly.

Offline alwaysastooge

At http://stoogesboards.proboards55.com/index.cgi were looking for lots more members, so everybody come and join!
Come and register and post at my Three Stooges Website at http://stoogesboards.proboards55.com/index.cgi

xraffle

I'll join. I know what it feels like to start a message board and not that many people are joining.

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
That was most definately an imposter, I didn't even have access to the internet until today. I'm wondering what he posted in that "the reason why I'm here" thread in the archives over there, it appears as though his post was deleted.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

xraffle

That was most definately an imposter, I didn't even have access to the internet until today. I'm wondering what he posted in that "the reason why I'm here" thread in the archives over there, it appears as though his post was deleted.

Yeah, the post was deleted. We knew it wasn't you.

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
BTW, this has the lip prints of everybody's favorite psychotic cunt, Islipp, all over it.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2005, 07:10:17 PM by shemps#1 »
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline Larry Fine

We have another possible impersonater on the rise.  His name is Shemps1. He has a different e-mail adress then the first guy, but he might have just gotten a free e-mail account to cover himself up.  I sent him 3 PM's but he logged off pretty quick. Does any one know anything about this?  Also we might have a member who brought shempisnumberone up in the first place impersonating Stoop. We would enjoy members here to come over, join and please help us with this problem.

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
That's me.

Offline Stoop

Also we might have a member who brought shempisnumberone up in the first place impersonating Stoop.

No, that really is me. I don’t have enemies, or stalkers. Everyone loves me. . .or at least I hope so.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2005, 07:42:23 PM by Stoop »
It takes an estimated 2,893 licks to get to the center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop.

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
Okay, now you two are just trying to confuse the poor guy!  [rotfl]

Welcome back, Jim!  Hope everything went ok with your move.

And Happy Birthday!   :occasion15:  :occasion16: :occasion18: [pot]   [cheers]

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Thanks Rob. Everything went fine with the move, the movers actually arrived with our shit earlier than we were told they would. Go figure!

Pilsner Panther

Hey Jim, all the best to yez... typing "Stooges birthday" into Google Image Search got me this, although I was hoping for a still pic of the Stooges wheeling Vernon's birthday cake in from "An Ache In Every Stake."

But this one works perfectly— and so does the music!   >:D ;D >:D

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: August 09, 2005, 10:30:24 PM by Pilsner Panther »

xraffle

And, of course, even when you start getting members signed up on your boards, only around 10% or so actually post messages.

You're right. After I advertised my board, I'm getting a lot of visitors and a few members, but only two people are posting. Getting people to post is the hardest part in starting a new forum.