Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

What happened to StoogeWorld?

Offline alwaysastooge

I was just curious if anybody knows what happened to StoogeWorld.  When I put in the URL it says that their domain has been suspended.  Also if you try to type in the URL of their remotely hosted message board, the screen says that that message board dosen't exist anymore.
Come and register and post at my Three Stooges Website at http://stoogesboards.proboards55.com/index.cgi

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
I have no clue. The message board still exists, I was just there a few seconds ago. I left a message for Kevin over there but haven't heard from him.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline alwaysastooge

I just realized that I had the wrong URL for the message board.  It's still there, but all the pictures are gone.  It's weird.
Come and register and post at my Three Stooges Website at http://stoogesboards.proboards55.com/index.cgi

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
For some reason I can still see all of the pictures. You're not the only one to complain about the missing pics though. It might have something to do with my browser (my being able to see the pictures). I shouldn't be able to see the pics either if the website is down.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline Stoop

I think you see the pictures from your cache. I cleaned mine out and now I don’t see them either.

I hope the site comes back up soon.
It takes an estimated 2,893 licks to get to the center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop.

xraffle

I don't see the pictures either. I cleaned out my cache also, but I visited the message board after I cleaned it out. So, it can't be the cache.

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
Interesting.  Kevin's domain is registered until next April.  Maybe he's having trouble with his web host.  Or perhaps he's giving the site a major design upgade and screwed it up, like I did last year!   :-[