Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

What would the stooges eppisode be like if they did the news?

Offline CurlySteve

Moe does the news,,Curly does the weather and Larry does the sports .

Moe,,,Good evening theres a 3 alarm fire downtown and everyone lucky got out alive no one knows how the fire got started. (Curly jumps in) Kids playing with matches? (moe) Quiet! im doing the news youll get your weather soon.In other news A bank robbery happend this afternoon and the robbers got 8 million bucks suspects still at large.(Curly jumps in)What happend to the first national bank?(moe) Who cares.Today Senator carson  says hes running for re-election and he promises to cut taxes for everyone (Larry jumps in) Well thats what he said 3 years ago and im paying more(moe jumps in) come here. (larry) Yeah? (moe Bonks larry on the head larry says ow!) Maybe youll stop interrupting when im reading a story.Ok now for the weather take it curly(curly jumps in) Well its warm down the south cold up the north and everything pleasent out west.Moe.(moe jumps in) Thats it? Wheres the rain ? Snow or is it windy anywhere? (curly jumps in)I havent been outside so i dont know.(moe jumps in shakes his head in disbelif)Ok Now for the sports larry(Larry jumps in)Ok in the NFL the jets beat the lions,,Cowboys beat the colts, Giants beat the bills Chiefs beat the redskins and the Rams beat the Eagles.In hockey everyone skated to a tie and everyone Dribbled the ball in the NBA today.Thats sports back to you moe.(Moe jumps in)Well wheres the scores? (Larry jumps in)How do i know i didnt watch the games(Moe jumps in).You didnt eh(moe Bonks larry on the head larry says ow! stomps on his foot OW!)Well thats the news goodnight( all thiose stooges bonks stomps the whole mess)  LOL!! ;D