Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Photo of Curly with hair?

Offline kfdodgerfan

Hi,

Does anyone have a photo of curly with hair? More specifically, does anyone have a freeze frame of "Hold that Lion" with Curly's scene?

Thanks.
Kevin

Offline Stoop

You can find a picture of Hold that Lion Here. Curly doesn't look that different in this picture.
It takes an estimated 2,893 licks to get to the center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop.

Offline Brian43123

Man, I thought that u really had a pic of Curly with hair.... But I was wrong and now I am sad.

xraffle

Man, I thought that u really had a pic of Curly with hair.... But I was wrong and now I am sad.

She did. Click on the link. There is a photo from "Hold That Lion" that shows Curly with hair.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2005, 01:47:54 PM by xraffle »

Offline Stoop

He did. Click on the link. There is a photo from "Hold That Lion" that shows Curly with hair.

That would be “She did“, Xraffle.
 ;)

Brian, Curly does have hair in that picture but it is hard to see because Larry is holding a hat behind Curly’s head. But if you look closely you can really see that Curly does have longer hair than before when he was with the stooges.  It took me a while to see it too.
It takes an estimated 2,893 licks to get to the center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop.

xraffle

That would be “She did“, Xraffle.
 ;)

Brian, Curly does have hair in that picture but it is hard to see because Larry is holding a hat behind Curly’s head. But if you look closely you can really see that Curly does have longer hair than before when he was with the stooges.  It took me a while to see it too.

Whoops!! I am so sorry. I fixed it. It was so stupid of me not to check your profile before assuming someone's gender. I apologize.

Offline Stoop

It's ok, Xraffle. Don't worry about it.
 :)

Offline Lola-Lou

• Porcupine
  • Applehead
  • I know, I keep changing my name.The voices told me
If anyone wants to see another photo of Curly with hair there's a great website called Shemp's Scrapbook. It has some great personal photos of the Howard family. I'm not sure of the address (and my computer does not want to work for me to find it) but if you put "Shemp's personal scrapbook" in a search engine you'll find it.
"I see" said the blind man peeing into the wind "it's all coming back to me now."