Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

The 3 Stooges on T.V.

· 4 · 1323

CURLYFAN

I don't know if this is the right place for this or not.

The 3 Stooges are on SPIKE TV Mon. thru Fri. from 9am to 10am.

If they are on any other channel maybe you can post it here  8)

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead
I don't know if this is the right place for this or not.

The 3 Stooges are on SPIKE TV Mon. thru Fri. from 9am to 10am.

If they are on any other channel maybe you can post it here  8)

This site's "Events and TV" message board is set up to report this information.  SpikeTV's information is included.

- On this site's home page, page down to "Upcoming Events" for a summary of TV schedules for the upcoming week.

- This site has a "Calendar" with a daily rundown of TV schedules for the current and upcoming months.  A link to the "Calendar" can be found at the top of the page.

- Each month, the "Events and TV" message board posts and updates all known information for the current and following two months.  A link to that message board can be found at the top of the page.  "Events and TV" posts and the "Calendar" are linked by listing.  "Events and TV" has an updated post for the months of August thru October, http://threestooges.net/forums/index.php?topic=644.0

CURLYFAN

Well then feel free to delete this topic at any time, I guess I will have to explore this site in more detail. 8)

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
I won't bother to delete this thread, CURLYFAN, as the information BeAStooge posted may help other "newbies" to the site like yourself, but I will lock it.

There is a ton of information on this site, thanks in large part to our Team Stooge members (like BeAStooge) who input more information into our databases all the time.  I heartily recommend taking some time to explore the site.