Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Need Rumpus in The Harem VHS - Will Anyone Trade?

Offline Naztyspy217

I'm looking for a copy of the Three Stooges Collection Vol.1 video. This is from the Shemp tapes released by Goodtimes.  This one has Rumpus in the Harem, Scheming Schemers, anyone who has it knows what I'm talking about.  If anyone has this video and would like to trade, contact me and I can provide them a list of the over 30 Stooges tapes I own.  I only wish to trade, not to purchase.  Thanks so much.

I'm also interested in Have Rocket, Will Travel, if anyone has that.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2005, 10:09:49 PM by Naztyspy217 »

Curley91

I do not have "The Three stooges collection Vol. 1". However, I do have each episode taped individually off televison. Maybe I can try to peice them together and give you a copy on DVD.

Curley91

However, please note that my version of "Rumpus in the Harem" has a blue tint in the background. All 3 are in their entirety. The other two look great.

Curley91

Alright. I have a transaction in mind. Do you have an unedited print of "So long, mr. chumps"? I will trade you "Rumpus in the Harem" for "So long, mr. Chumps". My print omits the line "They genrally hang out on the gallows".

Offline Naztyspy217

I have recieved a copy of "Rumpus In The Harem", so I am no longer in need of it.  Thanks for your offer anyways.

I'm still interested in "Have Rocket, Will Travel", but I really only want the official Columbia video, as I already have the movie recorded.  Thanks again.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2005, 11:57:22 AM by Naztyspy217 »

NYUK1934

You're in luck. I have a copy of it that I bought at Goodwill. I transfered the whole video to DVD-R so I have no need for it anymore.