Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Music videos you like - post here.

metaldams · 1558 · 158913

Offline metaldams

What happens when Roy Orbison collaborates with…..Glenn Danzig.  Poignant song, especially since Roy died shortly after.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline GreenCanaries

• President of the Johnny Kascier Fan Club
  • Birdbrain

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Seeing that clip makes me wonder if there are any TV stations anymore that are dedicated to showing music videos or if artists even make the effort to shoot them?

I admit that part of my confusion owes to the fact that I'm completely in the dark about whatever is considered hip or relevant in the music industry these days. The last new album I bought was Clockwork Angels back in 2013...

Offline metaldams

Seeing that clip makes me wonder if there are any TV stations anymore that are dedicated to showing music videos or if artists even make the effort to shoot them?

I admit that part of my confusion owes to the fact that I'm completely in the dark about whatever is considered hip or relevant in the music industry these days. The last new album I bought was Clockwork Angels back in 2013...

New artists still make videos and post them on YouTube.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline metaldams

Just saw this article and it reminded me of your post.  Iron Maiden just released a new album and it made the top 5 on Billboard.  Their debut came out in 1980, it’s their 17th album and it’s their highest chart position ever.  What’s unusual is 90% of those sales came from physical copies.  Yes, I did buy it.  Fans of the old rock bands like Maiden and Rush tend to be more loyal, I think.  Interesting article below that speaks to the modern state of music purchasing.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/entertainment/iron-maiden-just-charted-best-131441129.html
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel