Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Music videos you like - post here.

metaldams · 1554 · 145174

Offline Dr. Mabuse

A newly re-edited performance from the 2004 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame broadcast.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline metaldams

I’ve been discovering Coroner recently.  A technical Swiss thrash band from the late 80’s - early 90’s that is probably too heavy for you guys - but they do an awesome Beatles cover.  Even the original version, towards the ending riff that repeats over, I consider one of The Beatles few metal moments.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline GreenCanaries

• President of the Johnny Kascier Fan Club
  • Birdbrain

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline metaldams

He was the only one who actually won the songwriting rights to those Zeppelin songs off the first few albums.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

R.I.P. to Tawny Kitaen, queen of the 80’s music video.  Yeah, she beats Madonna in my world.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline GreenCanaries

• President of the Johnny Kascier Fan Club
  • Birdbrain

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Dr. Mabuse

A wild performance from "The Colgate Comedy Hour" (May 2, 1954)

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Dr. Mabuse

R&B single from 1968 that should have charted higher than #35.