Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Music videos you like - post here.

metaldams · 1554 · 144116

Offline metaldams

I think I've mentioned this before, not being too familiar with Metallica, but I think a lot of the fanbase were disappointed with that album. I know Edge and Chris Jericho were among the few who talked about it. It seems for me, most of my Metallica moments started with Sting using Seek and Destroy as his entrance after turning heel in 1999...

:laugh:

I got into Metallica in about 1988 or 1989 at a pretty young age.  LOL. By the time Sting was using their song, I was a seasoned fan.

The first four albums are classics.  The fifth was the mainstream breakthrough - I believe The Black Album is the best selling album, any genre, of the soundscan era.  There’s been good songs and concerts since, but the first four albums are being buried with me.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Umbrella Sam

My favorite Beatles song:

“I’ll take a milkshake...with sour milk!” -Shemp (Punchy Cowpunchers, 1950)

My blog: https://talk-about-cinema.blogspot.com

Offline metaldams

My favorite Beatles song:

I’ll fess up now since it’s past history.  I used to work for the dreaded student loan industry.  The horror stories I can tell, it’s a racket that needs to stop. Anyway, I always joked that song should be the hold music.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline metaldams

A couple of new songs from some old timers, including the recently deceased Ken Hensley.  Both excellent, in my opinion.

- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline metaldams

I really should check out those Firm albums.

Amazing vocals and the guitar solos are so emotional.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline GreenCanaries

• President of the Johnny Kascier Fan Club
  • Birdbrain

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline HomokHarcos

I've been listening through the Beatles' studio albums, one a week.

Offline Shemp_Diesel