Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Music videos you like - post here.

metaldams · 1554 · 145151

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline metaldams

Ozzy and Lita Ford duet.  Classic power ballad.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline GreenCanaries

• President of the Johnny Kascier Fan Club
  • Birdbrain
He's the one who likes all our pretty songs
And he likes to sing along
And he likes to shoot his gun
But he knows not what it means...

"With oranges, it's much harder..."

Offline metaldams

He's the one who likes all our pretty songs
And he likes to sing along
And he likes to shoot his gun
But he knows not what it means...

I was 12 and just starting 7th grade when NEVERMIND came out.  I’m kinder to that era now than I was then.  I was getting deeper into metal and hated that grunge, from a commercial perspective, wiped out that music for the 90’s.  The irony is a lot of those grunge guys loved metal but wouldn’t admit it until years later. Maybe not Cobain too much - he was always into these obscure bands.  I remember consoling a friend when Cobain passed away.

Shockingly, considering my love of heavier music, my favorite Nirvana album is the unplugged album.

- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline metaldams

Brand spanking new AC/DC song.  Such beautiful lyrics.

I’ve listened to the new album a few times, I dig it.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Dr. Mabuse

Early Steve Miller with an assist from Paul McCartney on drums, backing vocals and bass (1969)

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Umbrella Sam

Just listened through the first disc of the “rarities” from Elton John’s Jewel Box today, and there’s some pretty interesting stuff on it (Nina, in particular, felt very psychedelic). Strangely, the song I found most memorable was actually the song “The Witch’s House.” It’s strange that I find it so memorable, considering that Elton wrote the words himself, and it’s only a piano demo. Looking forward to listening to the other discs.

“I’ll take a milkshake...with sour milk!” -Shemp (Punchy Cowpunchers, 1950)

My blog: https://talk-about-cinema.blogspot.com

Offline GreenCanaries

• President of the Johnny Kascier Fan Club
  • Birdbrain

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline HomokHarcos

My brother used to always rap the chorus "wolfpack is back."

One of my favorite WCW themes. I wish I grew up during the Monday Night Wars.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

I remember when you & Metal were talking about gimmicks that would not fly today & I was definitely thinking about that earlier watching a youtube video of the Godfather offering his hoes to the Undertaker.   ;D

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline metaldams

Good God, I haven’t thought about “Das Wunderkind” Alex Wright in years!

Below is a more high brow wrestler.  The ladies couldn’t get enough of this guy.

- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

The cover I grew up with in 4th grade.  Sounds like a $50 programmed keyboard was expertly used.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

Classic German metal circa 1981.  Love Accept.
- Doug Sarnecky