Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Music videos you like - post here.

metaldams · 1554 · 145220

Offline HomokHarcos

I remember that tag team when they formed. Usually when WWE has put two singles competitor into a tag team, they just mix the two theme songs.

This gimmick would not fly today. I love this theme song, though.

Offline HomokHarcos

A hockey standby....

Great song for us hockey fans! "Someone roars Bobby scores" my brother and I would assume he was talking about Bobby Orr, but he could have been referring to Bobby Hull also.

Offline GreenCanaries

• President of the Johnny Kascier Fan Club
  • Birdbrain

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline metaldams

I remember that tag team when they formed. Usually when WWE has put two singles competitor into a tag team, they just mix the two theme songs.

This gimmick would not fly today. I love this theme song, though.

Here’s one that would not last today.  ;D

- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

All I need now is a Reverend Slick theme song...   ;D

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline metaldams

A toss up between this or “Diary of a Madman” for my favorite Ozzy song.  Randy Rhoads guitar solos are amazing on this version.  TRIBUTE is the first solo Ozzy CD I ever bought.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline metaldams

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain
This calls for some good old-fashioned rap...

"With oranges, it's much harder..."

Offline metaldams

This calls for some good old-fashioned rap...

Not really a rap fan, but when I was a kid, one of the first cassettes I bought...

That said, 80’s rap is better than today.  That WAP song by Cardi B is a huge hit today and I’m mortified on so many levels.  Now I can’t say I’m a fan of every video in this thread, but all of it is actual music and I can understand how it would appeal to some people with an IQ over 70.  That Cardi B thing, my God.

This video is pretty accurate about the subject.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain

Offline Dr. Mabuse

You have incongruously heard "Hard Times in the Mill" in a Volvo commercial. Now listen to the entire 1956 Pete Seeger recording.

Offline metaldams

That and the uncensored version of Black Crowes “Amorica” were my favorite album covers to my teenaged self in the 90’s.  Oh, and any Tori Amos album.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

The only Ozzy Sabbath song that’s lovey dovey about a woman.  Hell of a swing in the rhythm section, Rick Wakeman guesting on keyboards.
- Doug Sarnecky