Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Music videos you like - post here.

metaldams · 1554 · 144104

Offline HomokHarcos

Everything great about Metallica in one song.  Heaviness, riffs form miles, sudden time signature shifts, a melodic and moody mid section, thoughtful lyrics - this song fucking rules.
That's the one Metallica album my mom would listen to (she's more of a Megadeth fan).

Offline metaldams

That's the one Metallica album my mom would listen to (she's more of a Megadeth fan).

For me, Metallica in the 80’s, Megadeth in the 90’s, and a wash since.  I love them both.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline GreenCanaries

• President of the Johnny Kascier Fan Club
  • Birdbrain

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

My favorite Rush epic from their best 70s album...

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline HomokHarcos

Rush used to be one of my favorite bands, but then I made a strange pledge to myself that I wouldn't listen to them until the Maple Leafs won another playoff series (they are from Toronto, I think). That was back in 2013, and I'm still waiting.

Offline metaldams

It’s a toss up between HEMISPHERES and MOVING PICTURES for my favorite Rush studio album.  Throw in ALL THE WORLD’S A STAGE for Rush at their heaviest.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Umbrella Sam

Was debating if I should post this, since I saw the Music That Sucks section on Genesis. I know Genesis isn’t for everyone, but I still really like this song:

“I’ll take a milkshake...with sour milk!” -Shemp (Punchy Cowpunchers, 1950)

My blog: https://talk-about-cinema.blogspot.com

Offline Umbrella Sam

John Lennon's attack on former manager Allen Klein (1974)

Lots of people call this a poor rip-off of “How Do You Sleep” but I actually prefer Steel and Glass.
“I’ll take a milkshake...with sour milk!” -Shemp (Punchy Cowpunchers, 1950)

My blog: https://talk-about-cinema.blogspot.com

Offline metaldams

Was debating if I should post this, since I saw the Music That Sucks section on Genesis. I know Genesis isn’t for everyone, but I still really like this song:

That was Shemps#1 who posted those Music That Sucks.  I mostly like Gabriel era Genesis best but like some post Gabriel songs.  This one I watched on MTV a lot as a kid, the puppets freaked me out.

- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain

Offline metaldams

Lots of people call this a poor rip-off of “How Do You Sleep” but I actually prefer Steel and Glass.

I enjoy both songs, but in parts, the melody and chord progressions are quite similar.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain