Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Music videos you like - post here.

metaldams · 1558 · 158357

Offline HomokHarcos

I've listened to the B-52's first album several times the past few weeks. I like it a lot, despite being campy it has some catchy guitar work and is basically punk rock. I've tried some of their later albums, but they feature a lot of synthesizers and drum machines.

Offline GreenCanaries

• President of the Johnny Kascier Fan Club
  • Birdbrain
"Shiny Happy People" (which I personally don't hate as much as others) was the big hit, but I consider this album closer to be the better of the two Kate Pierson-featuring tracks on OUT OF TIME:

"With oranges, it's much harder..."

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain
Another great song featuring Kate Pierson:

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain

Offline HomokHarcos

No Excuses is great, actually Jar of Flies is probably Alice in Chain's best release.
I love the acoustic bass in Rotten Apple.

Here is probably my favorite band, Steely Dan.

Offline Dr. Mabuse

A Top 40 single that should have charted much higher (1968)

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain

Offline metaldams

Still better than the celebrity version.

As is this one.

That Gilbert Gottfried video is great, I love it! Needs some Fran Drescher backing vocals.

That idol video, it’s one thing to not be able to sing, but to be that rudimentary a guitar player and go on TV either takes massive balls or a complete lack of self awareness.  What he’s playing is basic chromatic exercises you’ll find on page one of a beginner’s book - and he’s failing at it.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

An interview with G.G. Allin a few days before his death.  Not for the squeamish and this is censored compared to uncut performances you can find elsewhere, and check out his Wikipedia page to learn more.  Your jaw will drop, this guy is sick. I’m not a fan, but am morbidly fascinated like watching a train wreck.  Can’t imagine what his concerts smelled like.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

...and after the freak show of GG, something more conventional.

- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

Offline HomokHarcos

Those background look even cheesier than the back projections in the movies! I wonder if that Call of the Cuckoos was in the original Grand Funk song (I'm not too familiar with them).

Another one of my favorite bands (along with Steely Dan): The Doobie Brothers. I happen to like both the Tom Johnston and Michael McDonald eras.

Offline metaldams

Those background look even cheesier than the back projections in the movies! I wonder if that Call of the Cuckoos was in the original Grand Funk song (I'm not too familiar with them).

Another one of my favorite bands (along with Steely Dan): The Doobie Brothers. I happen to like both the Tom Johnston and Michael McDonald eras.

Maybe you’ve heard this song, Grand Funk Railroad’s most famous song.  If not, then you probably have never heard them.  Predates the both of us.

- Doug Sarnecky

Offline HomokHarcos

Maybe you’ve heard this song, Grand Funk Railroad’s most famous song.  If not, then you probably have never heard them.  Predates the both of us.

I have heard that song before.

Offline metaldams

I’ve been a Metallica fan for over thirty years.  Never thought of them as a singles band and never gave much thought about their U.S. single chart positions until today. Researched it and found out they had 7 U.S. top 40 songs.  A bit surprised.  Definitely more an album and touring band, but here’s their highest single, made it to #10 in 1996.  Cool video, I was in high school when this came out and was definitely following.  Lyrically about Hetfield losing his Dad to cancer.

- Doug Sarnecky

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain
Does it get any more "'90s alternative" than Janeane Garofalo and flannel-and-cargo-shorts David Cross?

Great song, funny video:

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain

Offline falsealarms