Offline GreenCanaries

• President of the Johnny Kascier Fan Club
  • Birdbrain

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain

Offline metaldams

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline metaldams

A cappella remix (1969)

That’s really beautiful and has always been a highlight of the third anthology for me.  John, George and Paul triple tracked their harmonies, giving the impression of nine voices.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

I've always thought to myself if I could swap out one song from ITTOD for the CODA outtakes, it would be South Bound Saurez for Darlene...

Offline metaldams

I’m not sure if I’ve ever listened to the entire Coda album as a straight album, as it’s really just an outtakes album (the other true albums I have heard several times).  That said, I have heard all the songs individually a zillion times from those two early 90’s box sets.

Still have those box sets to this day.

- Doug Sarnecky

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain

Offline Shemp_Diesel

« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 04:40:03 PM by metaldams »

Offline metaldams

This song will always remind me of - sperm.

The movie LOOK WHO’S TALKING came out when I was ten. This song was playing over a scene of sperm cells conceiving an egg.  The age I was, I learned some things.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain
Napoleon and Deb playing tetherball...

"With oranges, it's much harder..."

Offline Shemp_Diesel

A Carouselambra outtake mistaken for a 1980s live performance (if only). Still pretty cool, though...